Sunday, April 4, 2010

About Me!

Hi Everyone, I'm Brittany! Well Brittany Richardson member of the class of 2012 at Saint Michael's College in Colchester, Vermont to be exact. Being a member of the graduating class of 2012 means that at this moment I am one of the lovely sophomores roaming campus. Not for long though, since next semester I will be jetsetting off to Dunedin, New Zealand to attend the University of Otago for a semester! Before that I will be returning home which is the lovely town of Hull, MA (also known as the town where Nantasket Beach is located).



But while I am still on campus for the reminder of the semester I am a Senator for my class, a member of Programming Committee (Who is excited for the Third Eye Blind concert happening on April 16th!!), staff on Yearbook also known as the Hilltop, a Wilderness Instructor, a Tour Guide, and a member of Founder's Society. Apart from filling all the possible free hours of my day doing those activities, I also major in Religious Studies with a minor (someday maybe a double major) in Anthropology.


Although it may not seem like it, I am really a calm, glass half-full type person. I love relaxing on the beach, shredding the gnar (a.k.a. I like skiing), reading outside in the sun and running. I am the oldest of 5 siblings and as a result am the ultimate mom figure, although if you ask my siblings that they probably will say I am just their cranky older sister who dislikes being the shortest in the family (I am 5 feet, my 11 year old brother is as tall as I am). Apart from all that I am just a normal, out going, loud, smiley, know everyone, say hello to everyone type person.

No comments:

Post a Comment