Friday, August 13, 2010

Updates!

I have been the absolute worst at updating this thing lately. Unlike Dane who is completely and totally on top of everything with his blogging as well as pictures. I solemnly swear to be better.

Lots has been accomplished in the distant lands south of Oz (Australia). After a hard night of karaoke last night the karaoke machine as proved victorious and I have lost my voice. I sound like a munchkin from the literal land of Oz. Oh well.

Because we are in New Zealand and all the flatmates and I decided it was time to watch all three Lord of a Rings, in the span of three days. It was awesome, the entire complex came and snuggled in the living room. Lots of popcorn and ice cream were consumed.

Still waiting for the recipes from Kevin that I have asked for a thousand times, not like he procrastinates or anything. He's lucky I miss him or I would be a little more angry.

I'm going to go back and finish all the blogs I have started aka titled right now, so take a gander at what has come before.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment