Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Time... Almost

Okay, I am a terrible blogger. My last post was April 20something. But I had to survive finals, pack up 227 Purtill, drive home to Boston, and work 40 hour weeks at Jake's. On top of all of that I had to fit an entire summer of activities into less than 2 months. I went to a Dave Matthews concert, I went sailing in CT, I saw most of my friends, and for a few days I made my last trip home (to my other home) to Burlington to say my final goodbyes.


It's weird to think that I will not be returning to Burlington until at least the end of November. It's my other home. I live, breathe, am Saint Michael's College. I bleed gold and purple. But I am taking one very long hiatus and venturing half-way across the world. That's right, it is time for me to study abroad! Dunedin, New Zealand here I come!

So before this post this blog was intended to be read by incoming students, but to since I am no longer a Saint Mike's blogger, all previous posts before this can be ignored.

This blog is for my family and friends who I wish I could pack into my suitcase and bring with me on my adventure. Since I can't however, this is a way for my over loving family and bad at returning phone call friends know what I am up to. I miss you all already even though I am in my room surrounded by half packed suitcases and lists of things I still have to do. It is Wednesday, June 23rd 2010.. and I can't wait for my adventure that is life to begin anew in New Zealand, the place where the sun rises first in the morning and where the seasons are backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment